• It seems that Karma was one of the latest Holiday 23 builds, around 1990 (See registration plate – Hull 182)
• We bought Karma in 2004 and kept her at the Vaaldam for a few years. Because of kids and work commitments, she was put on trailer for +/- 8 years, till we relocated to the Western Cape in 2012.
• The double axel boat trailer, was used to bring Karma from Gauteng to GBYC. She was easily towed at 110 Km/h. Some tyres on trailer were recently replaced. The trailer is unlicensed and works well, but I guess it requires a service before taking the long road and after having been standing still for a sometime.
• The standing rigging on boat was serviced and cables / ropes replaced by Associated Rigging at cost of +/- R10 000 around 2016. She has not been sailed since.
• Karma was put on trailer in October 2018 when dredging started at GBYC. She has since received a fresh coat of antifouling (95% complete) and is currently standing in the Gordons Bay area on a small holding.
• Main extras on Karma include: Electric Engel Fridge / freezer, solar panel & frame, extra spinnaker, Auto Pilot and complete boat deck cover, engine and tiller arm covers, and various spares.
• The 15 HP Mariner long shaft outboard is like new and has been used for less than 5 hours.
• She is immediately available. Kindly contact me for viewing arrangements.
• Price reduced to sell at R120 000, until 1 September, when new season starts.