*stripping for parts*
** Price drop due to Jib Sail unfurling and was damaged bejond repair.
** Price drop due to Jib Sail unfurling and was damaged beyond repair – has to be replaced.
Bordeaux WAS now ready to sail.
She has the original bedding inside and as you can see, everything is ship-shape. The engine is a Endero 8Hp pull start long shaft and is first pull starter. Additional extra’s that you normally don’t get on the Holiday’s is: Stack Pack and Roller Furler. Stainless steel braai Raymarine ST1000+ Autopilot Handheld Wind meter Man overboard Float. Jacobs overboard toilet (Holidays normally come with Potta Potty). Solar panel with Solar Controller. She is registered with SAS. Further Inventory: Shore power cable. She has full set of bedding (can be seen on photo’s) + 2 Duvet’s. Cutlery for 4 persons. TV + Sound system. Microwave. Gas cylinder. Gas cooking top. Tools. Sun protection canvass that can be placed over boat. Work that needs to be done: She needs to be taken out of the water and antifouling has to be done. We were planning to respray her in line with her name (Bordeaux).
Reason for selling: I live in Gans Bay and got divorced, so I don’t have the time to fix her up myself and she is deteriorating further (brought her in 2018 for 100K, but due to work that needs to be done, will accept price as above). Update on work which has been done since posting:
1. Hull has been fully scrubbed. There is no defects, no damage on hull. The antifouling on hull is 85-90% intact. Antifouling on retractable keel is almost non-existent.
2. Jib Roller Furler has been taken to Associated Rigging and repaired to 100% working order.
Jib Sail back in position.
3. All sheets have been checked, they are still good.
4. All wood work outside has been sanded down and Marine varnished. (This includes rubbing band, hand holds, steering tiller and wood that the depth gauge is on).
5. Solar panel is back in position (its been tested and working).
PS The braai is not dirty, I was making hotdogs for the kids ; )